Update Cambodia December 2008 – Trip of Nov 2008
Elena Pistorio and volunteer Ariane Roulet Magides traveled to Phnom Penh to audit the status of sponsored children in February 2008 and in November they returned on location with Foundation Founder and President Pasquale Pistorio.
Other volunteers from Singapore who joined were Carmelo Pistorio and Angela Mitakidis. Everyone – President, Board Members and Volunteers, as in all audit trips of the Foundation – traveled and stayed in Phnom Penh at their own expense.
Pasquale Pistorio visited the dumpsite and met with some of the families of sponsored children living at the dump. He also visited the site of PSE and school at the PSE center where 133 Pistorio Foundation sponsored children attend accelerated classes. Pasquale met PSE Founders Christian and Marie-France de Pallières and the Director of PSE, Mr Sarapich.
PSE Center where sponsored children attend school
- Burkina Faso Village Project
- Thailand Village Project
- Cambodia Back to School Project
- Morocco Back to School Project
- Chiang Rai Country Profile
- Update Cambodia – October 2009
- Update Cambodia December 2008 – Trip of November 2008
- Cambodia Back to School Project Update February 2008
- Cambodia Photojournal
- Photo Archive