All care and diligence has been used in the processing, analysing, and extraction of the information on this site. However, The Pistorio Foundation makes no warranty concerning the accuracy of any of this information. Furthermore, the Pistorio Foundation acknowledges that information and statistics are subject to change. The statistics published on this website are sourced from external sources. The Pistorio Foundation is therefore not liable for any incorrect, misinterpreted or out of date information provided. In general, users should exercise their own discretion with respect to their use of this web site and carefully evaluate the accuracy, completeness and relevance of the material presented for their own purposes. The information and statistics on this site are derived from research conducted mainly from the following sources. Users can refer to these sources for more detailed information; however, these web sites are not under the control of the Pistorio Foundation. The Pistorio Foundation gives no warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or the completeness of the information contained in these website. The views expressed therein do not necessarily reflect those of the Pistorio Foundation.
- Amadio, Massimo. World data on education: a guide to the structure of national education systems. Paris: UNESCO, International Bureau of Education, 2000.
- Bass, Catriona. Education in Tibet: policy and practice since 1950. London: Zed Books, 1998.
- Cultural Profile on Cambodia (Ministry of Culture & Fine Arts of Cambodia)
- Ministry of Education, Cambodia
- Ministry of Education, Thailand
- The World Factbook
- UNESCO Institute for Statistics